Thursday, April 23, 2015

Paparazzi image


This is a shot I took representing a fake paparazzi image. I dressed up my model to look like a famous celebrity that had passed out in the hallway of a hotel due to her crazy hard party the night before and her lovely wine she is snuggling with. She is meant to look like she is passed out cold, and drunk. I got inspiration from a clip out of a foreign movie my instructor shared with the class last week. The scene was a famous male whom passed out drunk in his car; the paparazzi were swarming around him taking shots from every angle possible. How I set it up was I had my model lay on the ground in a hallway in my home. Next, I placed the props carefully on her; the props consisted of a small fleece though, a wine bottle, a messy blonde wig, and stylish sunglasses. She had the easy job of lying there as I took multiple shots from odd angles just like the paparazzi did in the film. I hope that you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment