Thursday, April 30, 2015

Week 3 Photo Challenge: You Incredible!



This weekly photo was called "You Incredible!" What we had to do was take a photograph of ourselves in a in an incredible place or situation. This is why in the photograph you will see me standing on a rock looking out at the Nevada Red Rock Canyon. Some of my family and I took a small trip there this past week, it was awesome! I consider Red Rock Canyon an incredible place, which I have now only been to a couple times, for many reasons. The first reason is because if you know me, which you can read about in the "About me" section of my page, I am a huge outdoors person. I absolutely love nature and the beauty of the art created in time by the earth itself. The second reason that I believe a place like Red Rock Canyon is so incredible is because, it is out in the desert, and away from the city. This makes it a nice and relaxing area to visit when you just need that little bit of fresh air. One of the last reasons is because I like walking, hiking and activities. All of this can be done in Red Rock Canyon. Because I went with my family, the last reason would be because you can either get in touch with yourself or enjoy it with the family or friends. Living with busy lives, it is nice to get out and socialize, with those people who mean the most to you, every once in a while. I cannot wait to go back again sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment