Thursday, May 7, 2015

Week 4 Weekly Photo: Me in a camera shop

This Weekly photo was supposed to be a photo about myself being caught in a professional photography store. To be completely honest, this photo was actually taken at midnight in Walmart. Unfortunately, the store I had gone to had put away the displayed professional cameras. After that, I did what I could with what I had, which happened to be camera cases, disposable cameras and a bunch of batteries. I positioned myself looking at one of the camera cases that were honestly on the cheaper side (hence: Walmart) but I thought looked pretty nice, sturdy and something I would maybe purchase. Then, I had a helper grab a snapshot of me looking inside, simple enough right? I thought so. Later on, I used Photoshop to help bring more attention away from the, originally bright yellow, price tags. I wanted to make sure you guys could see the emphasis was on the camera case I was holding. Also, I cropped the tons of batteries on one side of me and the disposable cameras on the other out of the photo to, again, bring more emphasis to the camera cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment