Thursday, May 14, 2015

Week 5 Weekly Photo: You working on a computer editing a photo


This week, my weekly photo was called “You working on a computer editing a photo”. This is a photo I took of me editing a photograph I had taken of my nephew a week ago. I used Photoshop as my tool for editing that photo and the photo in this post. It is kind of funny because I also used the same laptop in the photo to edit this photo. In the reflection on the computer screen, you can see my face as I edited the photo carefully. Also, you can see that the keyboard and my hands are slightly blurry, that was to show action of my hands and computer at work rather than me just staring into a computer. I tried to use a high aperture to create short depth of field but in the end, to get the correct exposure without a tripod, I moved the ISO up as high as it could go, therefore the image is highly grainy. Oh well. I like the colors that showed up in the camera though. In fact, I even enhanced them through the Adobe Photoshop program to make them stand out even more. The light was positioned from behind the computer and faced the camera. In a result of that, the light created shadows facing the camera, which was another nice feature for the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment