Thursday, May 21, 2015

Week 6 Weekly Photo: Collage


For this weekly photo, each student in the class had to create a college using images. I chose to create a horse collage. If you look carefully, you can see that there were 5 different horse figurines used. These are the ones that I have displayed in my room, each one from a close family member or friend. Ever since I could remember, I have been obsessed with horses of any type. Therefore, a horse if just perfect for this assignment. I carefully used Photoshop to sort of “glue” these images together. Also, I tediously masked out around the parts of the image that I did not like or want. They stayed the original color of when the image was taken, which kind of surprised me. I have never noticed how close in color these were until I placed them next to each other. There is no doubt that they match pretty well. I used a plain black background to create a sort of contrast and allow the horse to almost pop out of the image. I spent a lot of time putting this together and I believe it has turned out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment